Project Officer Job at Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Project Officer, EasyBuy will be responsible for structuring, streamlining and improving business processes related to Sun King EasyBuy Direct Nigeria. As the business goes through rapid expansion and growth, it has become extremely critical to ensure that EasyBuy business performance is underlined with processes that are robust, seamless and efficient to serve the customers. Amongst other things, this role will specifically look at processes in all areas of business such as, Field Sales Executives management, recruitment and training, set up, monitoring performance and providing regular feedback to the Sales teams on the specific tasks and measures pertaining to FSE performance.
- Field Sales Executives are an integral part of EB Direct channel, they are the Energy Officers that are paid a certain amount of fixed remuneration as they are expected to drive consistent cash collections from customers as well as provide other value added services on a daily basis, unlike Energy Officers.
- The individual is expected to leverage automation and digitization to eliminate or reduce reliance on complex, manual, error-prone processes and make it simpler for managing a large field force of Field Sales Executives.
- Ensuring that the monthly FSE recruitment, Issuance of contracts and on-boarding of FSEs is conducted seamlessly and in a timely manner every month.
- Working cross-functionally with Call Centre, HR, Finance and Sales team to ensure all coordination regarding FSEs is done in line with processes and business expectations.
- Ensuring that Angaza credits and other commissions, top-ups, float management for all FSEs is provided in a timely manner.
- Providing visibility into FSE monitoring and performance on a weekly basis to all sales teams and have follow-up calls to ensure all open issues are addressed.
- Implementing digitized and automated solutions to driving FSE productivity for sales and collections ona a continous basis
- Working with field and HQ teams to draw ideal and simple processes that makes life easier for all concerned.
- Leveraging on tools and technology to automate, digitize processes and make them efficient/quicker.
- Drawing out new processes/process changes and implementation plan
- Documenting new processes and drawing simple process flow diagrams.
- Driving cross functional engagements, trainings, and agreement on process changes, ownership, accountability and measurements.
- Conduct periodic field audits on processes to ensure compliance and identify opportunities for improvements.
- This role requires detailed orientation, being able to work with the field teams and understand business practices in depth, analyse processes from customer’s standpoint and work with teams across the organization in order to drive sustainable business processes.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least three years of experience in working with diverse businesses, preferably in PAYG and Off-grid solar space, in areas related to process management, setting up operations and working closely with field teams.
- A deeper domain knowledge & understanding of consumer financing, off-grid solar and mass market distribution channels.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and excitement about the opportunity to creatively build effective, non-traditional sales channels in a nascent product category
- Willingness to spend 40% - 50% of the time on the road, interacting with field teams, understanding cross functional engagements
- Passion for Greenlight’s social mission of bringing innovative, trustworthy, renewable energy and to underserved consumers
- Preference to work hands-on in the field, to understand the ins and outs of a new business
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
- Operations Manager Job at Aquarian Consult Limited
- Project Manager Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Project Manager Job at Kontz Engineering Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Project Manager Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
- Project Support Officer Job at Hempawa Consult
- Operations Manager Job at Apex Recycing Limited
- Operations Officer Job at Landover Company Limited
- Project Manager Job at The Center for Community Health and Development International