Project & Product Manager Job at Opus Hive Limited
Opus Hive Limited - We are a software company based in Lagos, Nigeria that builds and maintain SaaS solutions. We are looking to build a team of UX Designers and Software Developers to work on exciting mobile and web apps for the Medical, Logistics, eCommerce and Fintech sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project & Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, to lead our Professional Services and Product Development teams. This individual must possess a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- They must enjoy spending time with the target market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- The person will be involved in many aspects of the projects from business analysis, supervision of solution design, architecture and implementation whilst driving the project until completion and successful delivery within the expected timeline and budget.
Planning & Strategy:
- Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new software product. Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Provides a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Establishes realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that the projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Risk and issue management: manage/monitor cost, and other risk factors, guide project teams to deliver projects to agreed time, quality and budget
- Use project management tool to monitor working hours, budget, plans and finances spent
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and report
- Monitor and manage scope, budget, documentation and continuous allocations of project resources
- Management of the project plan (milestones, activities, key deliverable);
- Adherence to best practice software development processes;
- Monitor progress and prepare reports for discussion with management;
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Supervises the software development team (software developers, testers, solutions architect and business analyst).
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Generate new leads and clients for the companies Products and Services
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to see how the company can support their current and future needs
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution proposals/presentations.
- Serve as a bridge between the SW team and our clients
- 2+ years of experience as Project Manager.
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of technologies and industry trends.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully engender a participate process across a culturally diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong level PC/software skills, particularly in MS Office suite and project/process design and administration tools e.g. Visio, MS Project, Redbooth, Asana, Trello,
- Project Management certifications and/or business process skills are a plus.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent team player
Circa N250,000 - N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position interested in as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Programme Officer Job at Africa Leadership Forum
- Project Coordinator Job at Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI)
- Livelihood Officer Job at Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Restoration of Hope Initiative(ROHI)
- Case Management Officer Job at Restoration of Hope Initiative
- Programs Officer Job at FHI 360
- Internal Communications and Sustainability Manager Job at The British American Tobacco
- Project Assistant / Capacity Building Officer Job at Abt Associates
- Head of Product Development and Innovation Job at Signal Alliance Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)