Project Team Analyst
Position: Project Team Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Project Manager
Our Client, a leading Alcoholic Beverage FMCG company, is looking to attract SIX (6) highly experienced Project Team Analysts to develop strategies that will build the organization’s brand and efficiency across all operations in the group.
Purpose of role
To execute and monitor projects’ lifecycle, budget and timelines by planning, prioritizing and overseeing project management activities in an effective manner.
- Review Group’s processes with C – level executives quarterly.
- Deliver and discuss findings with the GMs and other line managers to support process improvements
- Provide data analysis that support monitoring of corporate performance, and ascertain progress towards the attainment of stated company’s objectives and projects.
- Conduct research and analysis on identified technologies of interest and develop best in class practices for the organization.
- Identify internal and external strategic initiatives that drive organizational strategy.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and provide directions and support to the teams
- Collaborate with the team to develop a strategic roadmap for needs, partnerships and industry trends
- Document analysis, activities and create internal communications
- Work on special projects outside of the standard analysis as assigned by manager.
- Work on brand activation projects, campaigns and brand budgeting.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc. /MBA/M.Sc. in Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Technology, Project Management and Mathematics from top Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
- Experience working in Multinationals/ Top companies across various sectors, preferable brewing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in strategy management, brands and commerce
- Proven track record of working in a team
- Analytical, numeric, data mining, brand budgeting, process audit and brand execution are core requirements.
- High mastery of the MS Office packages with proficiency in Excel
- Technical, interpersonal, effective communication, business writing and presentation skills
- Proven track record of self-study
- Ideally studying towards or has some professional qualifications in Project Management, PMP etc.
- Knowledge of project tools, MS project and Excel proficiency.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Team Analyst to
- Technical Project Manager (Software Project) Job at Lorache Group
- Project Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Finance Officer Job at ZOA international
- Head, Planning & Design Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- General Manager - Operations Job at Workforce Group
- IT Business Analyst Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- IT Project Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (SOFTWARE PROJECT)
- Project Manager Job at Infinite Tee Solutions Nigeria Limited
- IT Data Analyst Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates