PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
eMaginations is a smarter and hands-on alternative to traditional strategic communications firms. We provide a wide range of communications-related services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, financial technology institutions, IT companies, and government agencies over a decade.
Our business is powered by insight, creativity, ideas and strategy. We provide unique solutions for our clients to ensure that their brands are seen in special ways that differentiate them from competitors.
We have been privileged to work with the leaders in the FinTech industry and these comprise SystemSpecs owner of Remita, Precise Financial Systems the firm behind NIBSS’ cheque truncation, Innovectives operator of the largest agency banking in Nigeria and Clydestone of Ghana among others.
- We are looking for a Male Client Relationship Executive in a PR & Mass Communication field; he will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including clients’ newsletters or reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote customers & clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- He will be responsible to manage and grow relationship in Fintech sector.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or appointing a spokesperson or source of information.
- He will use good communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal.
- He will also ensure proper and continuous after-sales service with clients. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Contact potential clients through reverential calls and emails.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction.
- Attending corporate business meeting with clients.
- Exceptional Writing, Curating and Proof reading skill.
- Generating media trends and contacts.
- Build long-term trusting & loyal relationships with clients.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Ability track relevant media activities that requires strategic actions taken to achieving clients’ happiness & satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to develop creative promotional activities to generate more business from clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Must possess good manner of approach, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Communication (Written/Curating, Verbal & Presentation)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Must have good conflict resolution skills
- Must possess ability to multi task as well as attention to detail.
- Customer service focus.
- Market Research and Comparative Analysis.
- B.Sc/ HND in Public Relation, Business Administration, Mass Communication or relevant field.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Proven work experience as a PR, Client Relationship Executive, Business development Officer or similar role
- Must possess good knowledge in FinTech sector.
- Must possess the ability to manage niche event from conception to execution.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Use of initiative/decision taking.
- Modern Knowledge of office management software like Ms Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 24-30 years of age
- 2-4 years’ experience in Public Relations
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Must be Social media savvy (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram etc.).
- Digital Marketing Intern Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Sales Officer (FMCG - Cosmetics) Job at Lorache Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Social Media Ambassador Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Business Assistant Job at May University Press Limited
- Assistant Editor Job at May University Press Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting