Public Relations and Communications Manager Job at Aureole Consulting Limited
Aureole Consulting Limited is a leading Pan African HR Consulting organization. We specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, writing job and scholarship application documents, and HR consulting. Our aim is to revolutionize HR consulting in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Public Relations and Communications Manager
Job Location: Somolu, Abuja (FCT)
Level: Senior Level
- The Public Relations & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic PR & communication strategies, plans, managing media relations, crisis communications and management, media amplification, crafting compelling narratives to enhance our clients' reputations and achieve their corporate communications, and overseeing all internal and external communications initiatives for the firm.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, editors, and media outlets.
- Develop and pitch news stories, press releases, and articles to secure media coverage.
- Monitor media coverage and prepare reports on clients' visibility in the press.
Strategic Policy Communication:
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans that align with clients' goals.
- Craft persuasive messages and narratives to enhance clients' public image.
- Ensure consistent messaging across various communication channels.
- Develop crisis communication strategies and response plans.
- Act as a spokesperson and media contact during crisis situations.
- Provide guidance to clients on managing reputational risks.
- Create engaging content, including press releases, articles, speeches, and social media posts.
- Manage content distribution across digital and traditional media channels.
- Review and ensure contents align with clients'and firm’ identity and objectives.
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders, including government officials, industry influencers, and community leaders.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Organize and manage events, press conferences, and media briefings.
Branding and Marketing:
- Develop and execute marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Act as the “brand guardian” ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications.
- Draft high-quality communications materials with appropriate content, tone, brevity and consistency that match the company’s image.
- Evaluate and explore opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in public relations or corporate communications.
- Master's degree is an added advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful media relations and generating high-profile coverage.
- Crisis communication experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in PR and communication tools, such as media monitoring software and content management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, commendable, interpersonal and relationship-building abilities.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative communication ideas.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
Skills And Personal Traits:
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Instagram, Podcasts, Vlogs, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, people management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
- Strong organizational and project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Marketer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Relationship Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Editor / Content Writer Job at Business Data Technologies
- Content Writer (Digital) Job at DMTC Agency
- Field Marketing Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Market Developer Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Junior Marketing Coordinator Job at Persianas Retail Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Dreamworks Global Logistics (DGL) Limited