Public Relations Officer Job at Africa Young Entrepreneurs
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Public Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Public Relations Officer Responsibilities include:
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- At Least 2 Years Experience is Required for this Position.
Attractive Renumeration Package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Marketing Executive Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Intern (Digital Marketing) Recruitment at Richbrands Group
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Buffer Media
- Collateral Limited Recruitment for a Marketing Executive
- Marketing Specialist Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited Recruitment for Social Media Assistant
- Graphic/Media Executive Recruitment at Grant Thornton Nigeria
- Marketing Consultant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Swift Consulting
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Buffer Media