Purchasing and Store Officer Recruitment at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Purchasing and Store Officer
Zip/Postal Code: 10001
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To source for right supplier that can meet the needs of the hospital through evaluation in terms of their quality, quantity and price.
- To ensure proper documentation of all items coming in and out of the hospital
- To attend to suppliers complaints with the view to solving them to the best interest of the hospital.
- To ensure that all clinical and non clinical items coming into the hospital are made available at all times as may be required by the end users.
- To liaise with store officer of all requests and place order to the right supplier so as to bring stock to its maximum level.
- To carry out market survey from time to time with the aim of securing the best possible suppliers and price.
- To negotiate with suppliers on the best method of delivering items to the hospital taking into cognizance the lead time to avoid stock out.
- To mediate between the hospital and vendors on all supplies matters with the view to resolving any possible issues.
- Accountable for all items under custody
- To report to the higher authorities of all damages, losses, discrepancies as it occur in the store.
- To ensure that all items issued are duly authorised by heads of department and designated authorities.
- Preparation of Goods Received Note (GRN) for items received into store.
- To ensure that all clinical and non clinical items coming into the hospital are well received taking into cognizance the quality and quantity as specified on the order.
Education, Qualification and Required skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of as a purchasing officer preferably in the health care industry
- B.Sc from an accredited Nigerian or International University
- MBA will be an added advantage
- A professional certificate in purchasing & supply
- Proactive approach
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate with all people at all levels
- An ability to manage and develop self in a busy working environment;
- Good attention to details/good working memory
- Good negotiation skills.
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Store Keeper Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Inventory Officer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Experienced Warehouse / Store Officer Recruitment
- Workshop Manager Job at Vodstra Limited
- Integrated Supply Chain Planning Advisor Job at Chemonics International
- Assistant Store Manager Job at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at International Facilities Services Limited
- Technical Procurement Lead Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Action Against Hunger