Quality Assurance Manager
Juuzie Signature limited is a Business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke services to her clients based on identified needs.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our client challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery.
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. He/She must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Qualified and interested candidate must possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in SLT/Food Science &Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of Five-year’s Quality Management experience.
- Current CQA or similar certification is required.
- Candidates must not be older than Thirty-five (35) years
- Proven of Quality Management experience in a reputable company in Nigeria is a must
- Must be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good Laboratory practices (GLP).
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ability to set requirements for raw materials or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ability to devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Persistence and ability to influence others.
- Ability to facilitate change
- Strategic approach to work.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to the "Human Resources & Admin" via: firstname.lastname@example.org the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Data Analyst Job at A leading Hospital
- E-Commerce Specialist Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Public Relations Officer
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Managing Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Factory Manager
- General Manager
- Export Manager