Quality Assurance Specialist Job at Marian And Daniels Ventures
Marian and Daniels Ventures is a service oriented company established eleven years ago by Nigerians with a vision to create a first class integrated services structure and other business solutions within the entire region. While various services are offered our core business is the commercial brokerage that puts the best management know-how, state-of-the-art technology and efficient logistic follow-up to work for you and your company needs. In order to provide the kind of service that not only will ensure the retention of our customers but also attract others, we have established partnerships with some of the most reputable companies in the service industry in the United States of America
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Locations: Lagos, Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance Specialistto ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The Quality Assurance Specialistunderstands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To be successful as a Quality Assurance Specialist,you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with basic safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- OND / HND / BSc in Business Administration or any related field
- 1-4 years work experience.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or service industry
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Quality Control Officer Job at Quick Service Restaurant
- Data Analyst Job at Sigma Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Cruxdeals Limited
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- Analyst Job at Pause Factory
- Quality Control Officer Job at Beacongate Limited
- Procurement / Quality Controller Recruitment
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Sigma Consulting
- Quality Assurance Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited