Quality Control Officer
Geometrics Synergy Services Limited (GSSL) is an indigenous petroleum products sales and marketing company with offices in Lagos, Abuja, Yola, and Maiduguri. In view of its recent strategic direction to broaden its scope of operations, GSSL invites applicants who are interested in joining us in our mission to becoming the undisputed leader in the downstream oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the petroleum depot
- Ensuring samples from the petroleum depot and taken to the third party laboratory for analysis
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
- Issuing out filters when needed
- Conducting safety checks monthly on fire extinguishers
- Servicing the fire extinguishers biannually
- Performing of other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role with at least 1 year experience in a Petroleum laboratory experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Applicants are to state job title as subject of the email
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Quality Control Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Quality Assurance Associate at Bridge International Academies
- Production/Quality Control Officer
- Business Analyst Officer
- Trainee Analyst at Xlevel Retail Limited
- Business Analyst at Netcom Africa
- Farm Operations Data Analyst
- Facility Manager
- Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Quality Control Manager