Quality Control Officer Job at CMC Investment
CMC Investment - A leading player in the maritime industry with interest in the provision of high quality seafood’s under the best hygienic condition, meeting regulatory standards is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Comprehensive knowledge of food production and processing.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of computer and Microsoft office packages.
- Highly erudite in food quality evaluation.
- Have good business acumen.
- Experience in liaising with regulatory agencies such as (SON, NAFDAC, MAN, FDF) etc.
- Minimum of HND/BSc certificate in Food Tech, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Fisheries etc.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as a Quality Control Officer in a well-structured food processing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.
- Tax Analyst Job at Mondelez International LLC
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Quality Officer Recruitment at Landover Company Limited
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at Fenix
- Business Analyst Job at Telvida
- Quality Assurance Manager Job at
- Market Research Analyst and Strategist Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- Business Research & Strategy Analyst Recruitment at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Business Analyst Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- Graduate Data Analyst Recruitment at Biswal Limited