Quality Control Officer Job at CMC Investment
CMC Investment - A leading player in the maritime industry with interest in the provision of high quality seafood’s under the best hygienic condition, meeting regulatory standards is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Comprehensive knowledge of food production and processing.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of computer and Microsoft office packages.
- Highly erudite in food quality evaluation.
- Have good business acumen.
- Experience in liaising with regulatory agencies such as (SON, NAFDAC, MAN, FDF) etc.
- Minimum of HND/BSc certificate in Food Tech, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Fisheries etc.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as a Quality Control Officer in a well-structured food processing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the mail.
- Executive Assistant / Business Analyst Job at Alan & Grant
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graduate Analyst Job at Olatorera Consultancy
- Quality Control Analyst Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Remote Data Science Intern Recruitment at StartCredits
- Henkel Recruitment for Quality Data Specialist
- Business Process Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Quality Control Inspector Job at Food and Confectionery
- Product Support Analyst Job at Proten International
- Business Educator Job at Emelex Integrated Services Limited