Quality Control Officer Job at Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping track record of complaints and daily quality testing’s.
- Placing non-conforming products on hold for either grinding or management decision.
- Daily entry of production records, batch number and packers name for future reference.
- Writing of quality reports daily for effective communication between shift officers.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Attending meetings with customers as per request.
- Supervision of dispatch procedures to ensure adequate handling/loading of products.
- Ensure all machine operators and packers employ GMP (good manufacturing practices) while on the production floor.
- Preparing certificate of analysis for products to be dispatched.
- Maintain all lab testing instruments and follow the calibration schedule.
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 1-3 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- Quality Control Officer Job at Jesuit Memorial College
- Altak Industries Limited Recruitment for a Quality Control Officer
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at Winco Foam Industries
- Conclase Consulting Recruitment for an IT Business Analyst
- Quality Control Officer Job at J-Six Group
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Quality Control Officer Job at Quick Service Restaurant
- Data Analyst Job at Sigma Consulting