Quality Control Officer Job at Winco Foam Industries
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Code: WJ01-82
Job Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Quality Control Officer is to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and customer's needs and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Effectively ensure that all production systems of the company standards
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings and submitting reports
- Identify issues with machines that might affect product quality.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products from the production Section, incoming raw materials to finished product.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Coordinate with equipment& process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process which includes detailed report and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Monitor the production phase at various Levels.
- Overseeing product development procedure to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirement and approving or rejecting final product.
- Implement mechanism for reduction ofraw material wastage
- A Bachelor's degree in science or business-based programs
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analysis and statistical methods.
- Good technical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Quality & Inventory Control Officer Job at Sooyah Bistro Limited
- Senior Manager, Background Verification Quality Assurance
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- Quality Control Officer Job at Jesuit Memorial College
- Altak Industries Limited Recruitment for a Quality Control Officer
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Conclase Consulting Recruitment for an IT Business Analyst
- Quality Control Officer Job at J-Six Group
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening