Quality Health Safety and Environment Consultant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s pioneer Human Resource Outsourcing Company. We are on a mission to provide world-class human resource solutions, using experts while creating value for our shareholders and opportunities in the community. Our vision is to be the most valuable Business Support Solutions Partner to our Clients throughout Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Health Safety and Environment (QHSE) Consultant
Job Locations: Lagos and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that a company operates in a safe, environmentally friendly, and compliant manner.
Policy Implementation Documentation Risk Assessment:
- Prepare, implement and maintain a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (“QHSE”) policy on behalf of the Company which is aligned with Company policy and demonstrates commitment to the protection of people, the environment and operating assets.
- Demonstrate commitment to policy implementation by determining what hazards may be encountered in the performance of the various Projects of the Company.
- Highlight, document, implement and enforce all required policies, procedures, systems that are required to effectively implement ISO standard HSE department.
- Undertake detailed risk assessment and implement the appropriate controls.
- Ensure that its assessment evaluates all risks specific to the ISO
Certification Incident Management QHSE Compliance Training & Awareness:
- Monitor HSE risks and update risk assessments and hazard registers as necessary during the term of the Agreement.
- Conduct additional risk assessments in relation to planned work activities in which it will be involved under the Agreement.
- Set a goal of zero incidents and injuries, illnesses and environmental harm for the various Projects of the Company.
- Enforce all applicable Quality, health, environmental, and safety laws and regulations, and any additional guidelines, operating standards, and policies required by the Company.
- Ensure the Company maintains, retains and continue to renew its ISO certification status.
- Maintain a detailed hazard register that is relevant to the various Projects. The hazard register shall identify hazards, preventive controls, mitigation controls, HSE management system interfaces and any additional controls in place to manage residual risk to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) levels.
- Promptly notify the Company in the event that it becomes aware of any planned act or condition which may be unsafe and shall promptly advise against it.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- Certifications: HSE I,II,&III OSHA NEBOSH relevant experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in an HSE management role, preferably in large scale industrial projects
- In-depth knowledge of local and international HSE regulations, standards, and practices.
- N200,000 - N250,000 monthly (Net).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Kelina Hospital
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital
- Radiographer at Kelina Hospital
- Accountant at Kelina Hospital
- Maintenance Engineer at Kelina Hospital
- Head of Operations at Kelina Hospital
- Job Openings at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Job Vacancies at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Job Vacancies at Zael Business Management & Consulting
- X-Ray Technician / Image Technician Job at Prisms Healthcare Limited