Quality Manager Job at Avarun Consulting Limited
Avarun Consulting Limited is seeking to recruit on behalf of our client, certain Senior Management personnel who shall be the Post Holders for an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) applicant. Our client is a startup airline in Nigeria soon to commence its AOC certification by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). It is the desire of the prospective airline to blend local culture with technological innovations to bring to the customer, unparalleled experience in air transportation while ensuring the highest degree of safety and comfort. The Airline plans to begin operations using the ERJ 145/175 aircraft.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
In accordance with Nig. CARs Part 18.104.22.168 & IS 9.2.2
- A holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers' License in Airframes, Power Plant or Avionics, (ratings on aircraft type not essential) with five (5) years working experience in line/base maintenance, maintenance planning or technical services; or Hold a commercial pilot license (CPL)
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the quality system and/or Continuing airworthiness in the aviation industry
- Possess proven satisfactory audit experience, preferably in Aviation, acceptable to the Authority.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard Maintenance Practices.
- Good understanding of quality management principles.
Note: The following under listed constitute additional advantage:
- An academic degree in an Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Electronics Engineering discipline from a recognized university or other higher educational institution;
- Previous experience as quality manager of an AOC or AMO holder;
- Previous experience as Aviation Safety Inspector.
The skills required include the following:
- Knowledge of the Nigeria Civil of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig. CARs);
- Knowledge of the NCAA’s five (5) phases of the AOC certification process;
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to operate computers, including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to use sound business judgement to resolve issues;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Project Management;
- Broad Industry Experience;
- Ability to lead and bring out the best performance in the teams;
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with team members;
- Ability to work under demanding conditions, prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and deliver excellent outputs;
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in the above position must:
- Be qualified through training, experience and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
- Quality Control Inspector Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Quantity Surveyor Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Qualiquant Services Limited
- QA Engineering Manager (Technology) Job at Andela Nigeria
- Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Quality Inspection Officer Job at HRLeverage
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Cadwell Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Fountline Telecommunications