Quantity Control, Logistics Control and Inventory Manager
Global Marori Rice Limited is a privately-owned indigenous company that was incorporated in 2018 as a Limited Liability Company under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. The Company was incorporated in April 2018. Global Marori Mills Limited is an agro-allied company that is principally involved in agro processing, farming and rural development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Control, Logistics Control and Inventory Manager
Job Location: Kaduna
- The QHSE Manager will coordinate and oversee all quality control/assurance checks in the company and ensure the compliance with health, safety and environment policies.
- He/she will monitor available supplies, materials, and products to ensure that customers and employees have access to the materials they need to minimize factory downtimes as well as timely evacuation of finished products.
- He/she will also oversee the logistic of mill operations.
- Develop and maintain Corporate QHSE procedures.
- Review and help to develop QHSE competence standards and competence anchored on business operations and activities.
- Review and analyze data from audits, accident investigations, near misses, concessions, defect reports and customer complaints to identify adverse trends and implement preventive action.
- Ensure the company follows all legal and other requirements relating to HSE.
- Coordinate and liaise with company's certification bodies.
- Provide QHSE support service to all departments/units, including guidance on QHSE legislation and issues.
- Liaise with Managing Director on formulation of QHSE Policies, objectives and targets.
- Manage the QHSE department staff and activities to meet company objectives.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 3 or more years of experience in quantity control, logistics and inventory management
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Dispatcher Job at Medexia Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at AT & A Group
- Fleet & Logistics Manager Job at DRYVA Logistics
- Business Process Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Logistics Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Logistics Supervisor Job at Babban Gona
- Logistics Officer Job at Christian Aid
- Quality Control Inspector Job at Food and Confectionery
- Dispatch Rider Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Fleet Manager Job at DRYVA Logistics