Prestigious Homes Limited is a Real Estate developer which is located in Lagos State, Nigeria. Prestigious Homes Limited is a luxury-home builder, delivering homes to their owners just the way they envisioned it. We create incredible majestic homes with superior craftsmanship, exquisite architectural designs, and the finest interior finishing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient quantity surveyor to join our organization.
- In this position, you will estimate costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost effective plans that meethigh quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage and direct development plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree/ HND in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering, Management, or related field
- 3 years and above of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to use the following 3D modeling software's like Rivet, ArchCAD, AutoCAD
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solution.
- Facility Manager Job at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Topographic Representative Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Geophysical Representative Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Estate Surveyor Job at Dipo Fakorede & Co
- Senior Supervisor (Quantity Surveying) Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Facility Manager (Quantity Surveyor) Job at Alpha Mead Group
- HSE Advisor Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Real Estate Valuer Job at Rovedana
- Estate Surveyor Job at Easterly Global Limited