Quantity Surveyor Job at Ultimus Holdings
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Must posses 5-6 years work experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent project management ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
- Automation Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Maintenance Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- HVAC Project Manager Job at LONTOR
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at DreamCity Properties
- Engineer Job at I-StoreNG
- Site Engineer Job at Bluesquad
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Employment Opportunities at Thyaura Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation