Real Estate Sales Manager Job at Ivy Scholars
Ivy Scholars is a HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Sales Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The marketing manager will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Degree in any field with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred
- Solution-oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
N150,000 - N180,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Facility Officer Job at HRHive
- Estate Officer I Job at Xtrim Properties
- Real Estate Agent Job at Gafford Property & Homes
- Administrative / Facilities Officer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited
- Facility Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- Job Vacancies at HR Hive
- Real Estate Unit Manager Job at Brit Properties Nigeria Limited
- Facility / Administrative Officer Job at MAX.NG
- Senior Estate Surveyor & Valuer Job at Knight Frank