Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer (Male / Female)
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple line phone system; manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested.
- Maintain a copy of the schedule and make, adjust or cancel appointments when necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed, including proofreading, transcription and creating invoices.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification.
- 5 - 7 years Experience.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Clerk, Receptionist and Office Assistant Job at a reputable school
- Client Service Executive Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Executive Assistant Job at Uraga Real Estate
- Data Entry Analyst Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at IZY Group Limited
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at a reputable company
- Relationship Manager Job at Creativity Unisex Salon
- Female Data Entry Clerk Job at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Customer Relationship Manager Job at Food and Confectionery