Recruitment Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recruitment Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The key focus for the role for the period indicated above is to drive the overall recruiting efforts for the group
- Formulating plans for meeting the company's manpower requirement and ensuring proper utilisation of existing human resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Identify more proactive recruiting solutions for all positions
- Control, maintain and update manpower plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports.
- Maintaining an updated record of personnel working in each business and functional units in order to ensure proper staffing level.
- Act as a point of contact for HR queries from HRBPs on manpower needs and issues; dealing with issues where able or referring onto Head, HR/Admin if necessary.
- Carrying out organisation studies and reviews and work measurements to determining workloads and advice on optimum staffing level requirements.
- Updating approved changes in the structure/layout of Company's Organisation structures.
- Build relationships with line managers and HODs by assigning them staffing specialists and developing recruitment strategies focused on their recruitment priorities.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Maintain an organized and active databank of applicants for various positions.
- Liaise with approved recruitment agencies for supply of manpower.
- Coordinate new staff request, short-listing of candidates, invitation of candidates for interview, document screening, and interview reports.
- Prepare and issue offer letter to successful candidates following interviews.
- Coordinating new employee induction processes and reports in conjunction with the respective HRBPs.
- Coordinate pre-employment medical examination/report, references, and guarantors background checks for all new staff.
- Improve employee on-boarding experience through three-month check-up.
- Act as a point of contact for HR queries from staff and managers on recruitment needs and updates, dealing with issues where able or referring onto Head HR/Admin if necessary.
- Attend to issues involving employee on-boarding and redeployments.
- Support line managers with disciplinary/grievances and other employee issues where specific business area knowledge is essential.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in the people management process.
- Manage the department’s profile on LinkedIn and other collaborative forums for the purpose of attracting talents and interests to the company.
- Attend all pre-mobilisation meetings for new projects / contracts and engage relevant HRBP on the manpower requirements.
- A B.Sc. degree in relevant field
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage (CIPM, PHRi etc.)
- 5 - 7 years HR experience with at least 4 years in core recruitment function
- Excellent knowledge and use of ATS
- Good uunderstanding of the labour laws and conditions of employment across Africa.
- Conversant with recruitment platforms and relating with recruitment agencies.
- Experience creating transformational HR processes and other value adding continuous improvement initiatives within the HR function
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gokada
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group
- Human Resource Officer Job at Apline Group
- Human Resource Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at International Medical Corps IMC
- Sales / Recruitment Consultant Job at SPARKLINKS GROUP NIGERIA LIMITED
- Henkel Recruitment for Human Resources Specialist
- Job Openings at Family Homes Funds
- Nicole Sinclair Recruitment for a Graduate Human Resources Volunteer
- Human Resources Officer Job at Modian Consulting