Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Operations
Recruut Nigeria - Our client is a trendy fashion-retail brand that has grown and focused on expansion for years and operates at full scale both online and offline, which basically sets them as fashion retail leaders, as well as a one stop physical fashion superstore to purchase lady's essentials, wears and accessories. They offer one of the most extensive assortment of women clothings with an all-inclusive merchandise and retail platform for women to discover and explore their personal style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations (Fashion Retail)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist store management in leading assigned location to achieve sales goals through consistent operational excellence, discipline, and a committed team who execute flawlessly.
- The role of a 2nd Assistant Manager is to assist the Store Manager in fulfilling and executing the company mission statement on a daily basis. Is obsessive about our product, people and our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive for Results - Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store. Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal.
- Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, selling techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
- Merchandising - Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines. Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through.
- Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
- Human Resources - Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary. Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Operations - Works in conjunction with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store. Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
- Stock - Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
- Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management
- Knowledge of Fashion Brands
- Flair and Passion for Fashion
- Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule.
- Director of Sales & Partnership, Social Enterprise
- Sales Manager, Oil & Gas at SAIMEC
- Female Business Development Officer
- Graduate Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Recruitment Consultant Trainee at WTS Energy
- Sales Manager
- Administration Associate (Protocol) at United Nations World Food Programme
- Head, Sales Operations and Strategy
- Front Desk Officer
- Support Worker