Regional Admin / Facilities Manager Job at A leading Conglomerate
A leading Conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking for highly competent and versatile professionals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Regional Admin / Facilities Manager
Reference No.: R - A & FM
Job Locations: Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo, Benin - Edo, Enugu, Port-Harcourt - Rvers, Jos - Plateau, Abuja, Kano
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and safety standards.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of contractors and stall In cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles in order to sustain consistent fleet availability.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovations and refurbishments within their respective Regions.
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the regions.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local Governments and States in their regions and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time.
- Ensure that technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and feel,
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Develop and implement overall cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate timely renewal of old leases where applicable.
- Ensure offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained and fit for purpose.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or in any other relevant field.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
Experienced & Skills:
- A minimum of 12 years post-bachelors degree experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (essentially Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Not older than 50 years of age.
- We offer very competitive and attractive remuneration packages, in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Reference" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Supervisor Job at Midstream Global Investment Limited
- Managing Director Job at Ama-Zuma Group
- Study Abroad Coordinator / Manager at Myschool Limited
- Job Openings at the Amazon Suites,
- General Manager Job at Technoton limited
- General Manager Job at Philips Outsourcing
- Job Openings at Studio24
- Production Assistant / Milling Operator Job at S.Lloyd Limited
- Assistant General Managers Job at Revolutionary Marketing Concepts Limited
- Branch Manager Job at Primera Africa Finance Group