Relationship Manager Job at Citygate Global
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification & Required Skills
- Degree / HND in related discipline
- Must have at least 2 years marketing experience in Micro Finance banking
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Commercial Banking Products (PAYDAY,SME)
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must stay around the location.
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for repayment and slippages
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the bank and ensuring repayment of same
- Champion deposit mobilization
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using "Relationship Manager / Location" as subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a Retail Relationship Management Officer
- Project Manager Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Bank Loan Officer Job at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
- Marketing Executive
- 2021 Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Credit & Risk Officer Job at Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Job Opportunities at ACCESS BANK PLC
- Investment Associate Job at HRLeverage
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Nationwide Recruitment 2021