Relationship Manager Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Relationship Manager will be a professional responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within the company as well as with outside clients.
- The candidate will be good at seeking out new business opportunities for the company with the Electricity DISCO within his coverage area as well as acquiring and retaining merchants whose transactional volume are expected to boost the organization's bottom line. Coverage Areas: Lagos State
- Acquisition, retention and management of Merchants.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the electricity DISCO and other service providers.
- Identify challenges that may limit collections, and volumes and seek ways to resolve them.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors and their marketing techniques.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the company within coverage areas.
- Drive adoption of company solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives geared towards the growth of the Merchant network.
- Report and track the performance of the premium Merchants.
- Responding to Merchant queries within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintaining the Merchant’s Database to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related discipline.
- Track record of working with different stakeholders, leading small to medium teams, marketing and customer service.
- A great understanding of agency banking and the POS Business is a plus. Candidate should have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Relationship Manager" as the subject of the email.
- Marketing & Business Development Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Social Media Manager Job at KNOSK N100 A-Day Charity Secondary School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- Editor Job at the News Chronicle
- Brand and Digital Marketing Manager Job at GIG Logistics