Relationship Manager Job at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Locations: Calabar - Cross, Eket, Uyo - Akwa Ibom, Uniben - Edo, Asaba, Warri - Delta, Yenagoa - Bayelsa, Aba Branch - Abia, Enugu, and Onitsha - Anambra
Job type: Full-time
- Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully developing and leading business relationships.
- This position is responsible for operational excellence, business development, client relations, and technical delivery.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Must have 3-8 years of experience in banking operations and marketing
- MBA or MSc. in related relevant disciplines and Professional Qualifications is an added advantage
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at Interswitch
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Job Vacancies at Whip Smart Service
- Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Ibis Hotel
- Business Controller Job at Henkel
- Business Development Manager Job at Dreams Placement Hub
- Admission/Visa Assistant Specialist (AVAS).
- Area Sales Manager Job at Cam Dairy Foods Limited