Relationship Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-centered Relationship Officer with experience in the real estate industry who will engage with clients and preserve trusting relationships.
- The ideal candidate should like meeting new people and be able to interact with people in various ways such as in person, through emails, and talking over the phone. You must possess excellent communication skills and maintain the organization's core values.
- Market company properties for sale and leases on all social media platforms.
- Manage and resolve complaints made by customers.
- Resolve client and resident complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keep clients updated on the latest products to increase sales.
- Prepare business documents, such as allocation letters and deeds of assignment.
- Handle post-construction inquiries from clients.
- Listen to and comprehend the client’s problems with the intent to solve them.
- Prepare and send weekly Newsletters.
Qualifications and Background
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience with most years in a Customer Service Role.
- Experience working in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Superior problem-solving skills in business and everyday situations.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to remain calm in frustrating situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask.
- Effective written and oral communication abilities.
- Excellent recordkeeping and data entry skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and detailed CV to: email@example.com with the Job Position as the email's subject.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Public Relations Consultant Job at Institute of Information Management (IIM) Africa
- Marketing Manager Job at Payhippo
- Ongoing Recruitment at SupportPro by Salesplat
- Digital Marketer Job at Alan & Grant
- Executive Marketing Officer Job at My Abuja Home
- Social Media Marketing Manager Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Public Relations and Communications Manager Job at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Website and Social Media Manager Job at Alneli
- Marketing Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Creative Assistant (Content Creator) Job at Classic Organics Nigeria