Remote Technical SEO Writer Job at the SEO Hive Digital Marketing Solutions
The SEO Hive Digital Marketing Solutions is a leading digital marketing agency in Nigeria that is affiliated with the company under the same name in Manitoba Canada.
We own and manage a couple of website properties for our clients spread across Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Remote Technical SEO Writer
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Technical SEO Writer with a background in digital marketing and/or Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, and more.
- Our most successful writers are well-rounded researchers with impeccable writing skills and a passion for learning and tackling complex topics. They are tech-savvy, curious and team players
- The ideal writer is self-motivated, delivers print-worthy articles ahead of schedule, and is passionate about writing and the writing process.
- Write well-researched, engaging, and insightful articles for our Digital Marketing and Crypto / Blockchain properties; 4-5 pieces per week.
- Work collaboratively with your editor(s) to ensure every deliverable meets our high editorial standard ahead of its due date.
- When needed, interview subject matter experts from our clients’ teams or our own to gain the information and insights needed.
- Assist in keyword research to develop titles for your blogs that help internet users find your work.
- Compile questions for the client to help you write the best piece of content that’s in line with their company style/brand.
- Attend meetings with your editor or manager to gain additional client knowledge and support.
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings as needed.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 2 years or more of Cryptocurrency/Blockchain blog writing experience.
- Basic understanding of keyword research, keyword density, and technical SEO writings.
- Previous experience working with WordPress.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Self-motivated and directed; able to take initiative.
- Good understanding of search engine algorithms and result features.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Required fluency to read and speak English.
- Required to attend & participate in virtual meetings weekly.
- Required to type and read.
- Required to utilize Google Docs, MS-Word, and the internet for 8 hours per day.
- A dedicated workspace is preferred though not required.
- Required to structure environment conducive to productivity.
- Required to have consistent access to a computer and microphone during working hours. Webcam preferred but not required.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing is a Plus
- Familiar with WordPress
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Cryptocurrency/Blockchain.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Work-life balance.
- Social Media Specialist Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Product Manager Job at Zojatech Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Proten International
- Job Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Marketer and Marketing Consultant Job at Keen British School
- Digital Marketer Job at Norak Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Reuxville Homes
- Financial Market Analyst Job at EjiCareers
- Marketing Executive Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)