Renewable Energy Projects Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Renewable Energy Projects Engineer
Job Location: Surulere - Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- MSc / BSc / HND in Electrical Electronics engineering, Physics-Electronics
- At least 8 years of related experience in power systems (engineering part).
- Preferably COREN registered
- General understanding of the energy market in Nigeria
- Knowledge of relevant legislation surrounding energy efficiency and carbon emissions
- Good communication, Project management, Organizational and negotiation skills
- IT skills, including knowledge of 3D software such as AutoCAD
- Initiative and the ability to recognize emerging problems and proactively develop solutions.
- Familiar with renewable energy systems, inverter controls, protection settings, substation and line designs.
- Experience on solar projects and/or grid projects
- Experience in tendering phase
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Interpret electrical diagrams and drawings
- Good knowledge of energy storage systems
- Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
- Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use, costs, or conservation measures
- Conduct research or collect data on renewable or alternative energy systems or technologies such as solar, thermal and photovoltaic energy.
- Train personnel or clients on topics such as energy management.
- Prepare project reports and other program or technical documentation.
- Design, develop and build renewable energy technologies
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Check site and ground conditions for the installation of renewable technologies, such as wind turbines
- Carrying out site and ground condition inspections for new and existing sites
- Using computer modelling software to produce detailed designs and energy production estimates
- Ensuring that the installation and running of renewable energy sites meets environmental laws
- Preparing project plans, schedules of work and cost estimates
- Managing the integration of the renewable energy produced into existing systems
- Writing and presenting technical reports
- Liaising with energy providers, contractors and other engineering and professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Second Engineer, MPSV - M / F Job at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria
- Operator / Technician, Electrical Job at Dangote Group
- Technical Facilitator Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Facility Officer Job at Hello Energy
- Operator & Technician, Mechanical Job at Dangote Group
- Field Technical Engineer Job at DXC Technology
- Chief Engineer Job at Trust TV
- Information Systems Support Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Linux Network / Office Automation Engineer Job at Access Solutions
- Project Engineer Job at Recore Limited