Research and Business Development Manager
TTL Group is a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce. TTL Group provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Research and Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Someone smart
- A Degree in Sciences or Management Discipline from any reputable University
- Grade below 2:1 will have to be extraordinary to be considered
- Good Basic Computer Skills with the ability to handle the boring/Pressure of Research, Reading to summary and paper works
- Good with Business Proposals and Presentations
- Someone Good with numbers
- Very well spoken
- Conversant with or can easily pickup with history and current affairs
- An Accredited certification abroad is an advantage
- Masters is advantage
- Good communications and social networking skills
- Presentable enough to be the Face of the company.
- Very Good with a Team (Inter-Racial,Religion and Cultural).
- A northerner is a very Big Advantage especially when it’s a Female Northerner
- Female northerners will be given first consideration
- All application must be within F.C.T, Abuja.
- Research & Data Analyst Recruitment at Officemakers International Limited
- Head of Research Job at Sankore Investments
- Research Analyst Job at Sankore Investments
- Head, Research & Product Development Job at Media Trust Limited
- REACH GIS Officer Job at ACTED
- Research Analyst Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Research and Data Analyst Recruitment at Svelte Global Company
- Customer Relationship / Research Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Research Consultant Job at Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation