Research Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Research Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- As a research officer, you will be part of the marketing team.
- You will work with the Head of Marketing to generate qualitative and quantitative reports on markets that are relevant to and directly impacts ours.
- The right person will have strong communication and analytical and numerical skills; a desire to work within a high-growth organization, and a passion and curiosity for research and insight generation and should have a third eye for new trends and happenings within the construction industry
- Design and apply insight generation apparatus for brands and consumers
- Carryout detailed research on the industry, identifying trends and patterns that will help decision making into the future
- Work with construction team to carryout construction survey
- Generate quarterly data on products segments within the industry so as to track change and other behaviours
- Should be willing to travel out of Lagos very frequently
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of research
- Good knowledge of the construction market will be a huge plus
- Experience working in an agency will be an added advantage
Required Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate should have a sound analytical and numerical skill, with a third eye for his/ her environment and an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
- He should be a good communicator with an astute presentation skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should apply for one job vacancy only, multiple applications attract automatic disqualification of applicant.
- Assistant Editor Job at May University Press Limited
- Research Assistant Data Collector Job at Jhpiego
- Brand Manager Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Evidence Manager Job at Girl Effect
- Topographic Representative Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Geophysical Representative Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Research Assistant Job at Value Fronteira
- LV/MV Tendering Engineer Job at Aldelia Group
- Surveyor Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Research Officer Job at a reputable company