Research Officer Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Research Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Research Officer is responsible for the conduct of research and gathering of security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate Nigeria Risk Index application or any other platform as required by the company.
- He/She will among other things, supervise the collection, collation and analysis of security data.
- He will review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Law, Social Sciences or Humanities from any reputable institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years research work experience.
- Candidate must love research and must enjoy reading.
- Candidate must have good writing and communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to analyse data and generate report therefrom.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Officer Job at DM Holdings
- Research Officer Job at Justmedia
- Research and Content Executive (Intern) Recruitment
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- Research Analyst Job at Aureole Consulting
- Data Science / AI Research Lead Job at Rise Networks
- Graduate Research Assistant Job at Outliers Africa
- Research Site QA Specialist Job at 54gene
- Research and Consulting Analyst Job at Africa Strategy Advisers
- Street Child Recruitment for Programme Research Intern, Cash Programming Review