Resident Manager (Marketer) Job at Prestige Assurance Plc
Prestige Assurance Plc, is one of Nigeria’s leading general insurance Company with offices nationwide. Primed with over 65 years of undisputable insurance services, and a commitment to create long-term value for its clients and stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Resident Manager (Marketer)
Job Locations: Calabar, Yenagoa, Asaba, Benin, Enugu, Uyo, Owerri, Katsina, Birnin Kebbi, Lokoja, Ilorin, Minna, Akure, Oshogbo, Jos and Sokoto.
- Carry out environmental scanning and take advantage of available business opportunities.
- Determining appropriate premium rates and codes based on the classification assigned in consultation with the Branch Office.
- Executing strategies to ensure that the targets met and surpassed as well as review and generation of daily marketing reports to the Branch Manager.
- Assess and give quotation on risks, proposals, broking slips in consultation with the Branch Manager.
- Plan and carry out effective marketing of all the various products of the Company and reporting to the Branch Manager for underwriting and claims settlements.
- Developing new businesses, servicing existing accounts and growing customer base.
- Monitor renewals and ensuring customers retention in line the company’s set standard.
- Track receivables and ensure prompt premium remittance and timely rendition of Reports to the Branch Office.
- The ideal candidate must not be more than mae and must be conversant with the Insurance
- Market; possess a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in marketing of general Insurance products.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint.
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
- Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2 Class division.
- Possession of a Diploma in Insurance.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Insurance products.
Application Closes on...
10th September, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their application with detailed CV's, using the position as the location to: Careers@prestigeassuranceplc.com , email@example.com
- Please indicate the branch/location of your interest in your application and attach copies of your credentials to your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately.
- Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment for a Marketing Executive
- Marketing Associate Job at Alan & Grant
- Public Relation Officer Job at PHOLUKS Children World
- Social Media Specialist Job at PG Consulting
- Experience Marketer Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Marketing Specialist Job at Digital Minilab Word Nig Ltd
- Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at Rhics Technology
- Male and Female Marketer Job at Fortune Security Company Limited