Risk Compliance and Control Manager Recruitment
Pecantrust Microfinance Bank Ltd "the Bank" is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a large range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Risk Compliance and Control Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Desription / Responsibilities
- Make decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company.
- Exhibits business process knowledge with broad-based operational perspective and provides a solution for business-related risk issues.
- Preparation and submission of CBN and NDIC report.
- Coordinating responses to the regulatory body.
- Ensures the Bank's policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, agency standard, and strategic imperative of the Bank.
- Develops financial risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on the financial framework.
- Reviewing loan applications and recommending loan approval.
- Assessing all aspect of risk concerning daily operation of the Bank.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Unit Sales Manager Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- IT Risk Manager Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at New Healthway Company
- Compliance Manager Job at Asset and Equity Group
- Risk Officer Job at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- Visa Counseling & Business Dev Officer
- Head, Credit and Risk Management Job at Rosabon Financial Services
- Credit Officer Job at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Loan Officer Job at Citygate Global
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited