Risk Management Analyst / Specialist Recruitment at JNC International
JNC International Limited is a leading Turnkey Medical Equipment Service and Solutions Company in Nigeria. Our competences are noticeable throughout the healthcare space in Nigeria as we constantly look to improve and provide quality and affordable solutions for desired need through our innovative strategies for solutions delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Risk Management Analyst / Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Risk Management Analyst is to communicate risk policies and processes for the organisation.
- They provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Risk Managers must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Proven experience as a Risk Management Analyst/Specialist
- B.Sc, MSc or its equivalent, ACA,CIA or any cogent Risk Certification
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations (e.g. Occupational Safety and Health Act)
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Administrative & Compliance Manager Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Risk Analyst Job at PR24
- Risk Manager & Portfolio Analyst Recruitment at TeamAce
- Retail Sales Executive / Risk Adviser Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Tool Pusher Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Business Risk Officer Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Risk Advisor, Data Analytics Job at Deloitte
- Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at Sankore Investments
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager Recruitment at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited