Safaricom Graduate Management Trainee program 2018
The Graduate Management Trainee program delivers a truly global proposition in the employment market and enabling greater talent mobility within the business. This was developed to identify the future generation of Safaricom leaders by hiring today’s best young talent coming fresh from the universities across the globe. It ensures that we continuously build a strong flow of home grown local talent who will lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions. The program draws from its rich heritage to move towards a sustainable future with people who want to have an impact and leave a lasting impression by finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are therefore pleased to announce the recruitment of Safaricom Discover Management Trainees.
As we select our Management trainees, we are looking for bright, exceptional and well-rounded individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellectual strength with strong team working and leadership competencies. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who will meet the following criteria:
Job Position: Discover Management Trainees
This is an 18 months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. We aspire to grow our talent pipeline to have more diversity that challenges perspective by individuals with the potential and capability to drive Safaricom to new era of telecoms
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To attend periodic evaluations.
- To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability
- To receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Upper) from a recognized university. First class will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or MUST have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage
Application Deadline: 14-Feb-2018
- Assistant Manager, Corporate Finance & Treasury Management at Main One Cable
- General Ledger Accountant
- Financial Consultant
- Account Associate
- Graduate Accountant
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- Internal Control Officer
- Account Officer
- Senior Finance Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health