Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- To increase the company's market share by identifying, developing and securing new business.
- To collect and share market intelligence of the Real Estate marketplace specifically with regard to affordable housing and the interest of all the stakeholders in the sector;
- To execute marketing strategies towards achievement of SMART business objectives.
- To lead the business development and marketing team of the company towards the achievement of the company’s vision.
- Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
- Create internal asset plan required to deliver on Business Development relationships.
- Pro-active use of Real Estate analytics and tools for the creation of data and analytic assets that will serve to increase the efficacy of the partnerships, add-value to our partners and aid New Business in the pitching and negotiation of potential relationships.
- Form a close working relationship with other Business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Extend best-practices from Customer Acquisition team to partner channel.
- Pro-actively ideate on potential tactics/practices the company should develop that would make us the preferred and more valuable partner for real estate solutions.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Initiate compelling business cases for new initiatives.
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies.
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Design creative ways to optimize promotional activities.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs.
- Coordinate and work closely with the product development team.
- Develop and implement client contact and prospecting systems.
Qualification and Requirement:
- At least 10 years of experience with 3 years in a senior middle management position preferably in the Real Estate and construction sector or Mortgage Bank in a similar result oriented business development role.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required and a professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar will be an advantage
- Available to travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
- Off plan sales and brand development experience will be an advantage
- Business Development Officer Job at Kalorize foods Concepts
- Rovedana Recruitment for a Female Sales Manager
- Van Sales Representative Recruitment at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Territory Sales Officer Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Swiss Credit Limited Recruitment for a Sales Associate
- Sales Representative Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representative Recruitment at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Sales Officer Recruitment at Padoserve Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Pally Agro Products Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at ARM Life Plc