Sales Associate at She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We generate revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- We’re looking for a hustler to help us build and grow a sales machine.
About the Role
- The Sales Associate will be responsible for helping develop relationships with brands for both our online and offline products and taking client-facing meetings to help close deals with brand partners.
- The Sales Associate will report directly to the Head of Sales & Partnerships.
- Position She Leads Africa as the top media platform for brands and agencies looking to reach young professional African women
- Help the Head of Sales & Partnerships establish and deliver monthly and quarterly revenue targets for digital marketing campaigns and event sponsorship
- Sell She Leads Africa’s digital advertisement space – this includes on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter, and Website
- Keep our rate card updated and ensure our rates are competitive and realistic
- Follow through with clients from first e-mail outreach to ensure their payment has been made, content has been posted and analytics report is received
- Consistently ensure the ads process is smooth and adapt it to fix any problems
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met
We're looking for somebody who:
- Already does or has the ability to live and work in either Lagos, Nigeria or Cape Town, South Africa
- Has the ability to use Customer Relationship Management tools: You’ll be sending, tracking and following up on hundreds of conversations at the same time
- Has great communication and customer service skills: Some people are frustrating, but you have to be professional, patient and nice (ALWAYS)
- Has fabulous negotiation skills: Knowing the next best alternative price or content you can agree upon so you can close the deal while keeping everybody happy
- Has knowledge of MS Excel and graphics creation/design (especially using Canva).
- Head of Sales Job at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Sales/Merchandizer Recruitment at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sale Executive Partner Job at Propertylink
- Technical Sales Representative Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Field Executive Job at Empire Group
- Technical Sales Associate Recruitment at GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
- Intern (Digital Marketing) Recruitment at Richbrands Group
- Sales Executive Reccruitment at USAKING Services Limited
- Corporate Sale Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited