5C Limited is looking to grow our current sales team and are now looking to bring on a driven sales individual to join our already successful team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in closing sales.
The Sales consultant performs market assessment, product definition and development and pricing definition for the introduction of 5C Limited businesses and supports project deployment and implementation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing growth/sales strategies and plans.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
• Increasing client base/Develop quotes and proposals for the company’s existing and new clients.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Supports the BDM and other Operation managers of other Business Units in the delivery of client needs as required and provides feedback and corrective actions to the BDM.
• Generate sales presentations as well as assist the BDM in ensuring contracts are closed at prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Business Units and provides input to the quarterly rolling forecast.
• Understands the market and competitive landscape and ensures this is captured in the business systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 3 – 5 years as a Sales Consultant/Specialist/Representative or similar role
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant area of Sales and Marketing
• BSc. in Business, Marketing or related field
• Additional certification in professional training is a plus
• Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
• Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Customer service-oriented attitude
• Strong negotiation and selling skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Competencies to be kept:
• Leadership, respect, integrity and safety
• Comply with the Core Competencies and the Company’s Culture
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
• Interpersonal skills and the comfort of meeting with new people on a daily basis
• Engages with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders in pursuit of objectives
• Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
• Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
• Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
• Communicates confidently with a range of people, adapting communication style to have a positive impact
• Drives results by striving to achieve challenging goals, demonstrating resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity
• Demonstrates commitment to developing own and others’ professional and industry knowledge
• Demonstrates sound analytical ability, appreciating complex issues and situations
• Demonstrates flexibility in thought and approach, managing multiple competing demands within the wider strategic context
- Operations Officer Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Project Manager Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Project Associate Job at Hempawa Consult
- Strategy & Operations Analyst Job at One Acre Fund
- Project Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- Employment Opportunities at Plan International
- Project Manager Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Project Assistant Job at Syngenta Nigeria