Sales/ Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Triversa Solutions Limited
TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing innovative Enterprise Intelligence, Business Automation and Regulatory Compliance solutions to clients within financial services, Energy, Government and Telecoms sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data, in line with their aspiration.
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services. We aim to progress our next phase of growth in relation to offering superior IT software solutions and services through our cloud presence
We therefore seek to build on our Enterprise Solutions sales programme by recruiting a dedicated, energetic, and highly motivated sales / digital marketing specialist to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales/ Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- TriVersa is looking to employ a highly creative, motivated, and energized Sales / Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for all aspect of our sales, social media, and digital marketing operations.
- The central goal is to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally and internationally - whilst generating leads, increasing brand loyalty, and engaging on a positive sales outcome through effective digital communication channels.
- Duties also include planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge as well as position the product to potential customers with the right sales enthusiasm and also have experience in digital brand marketing and solutions sales experience acquired at an online focused company.
- He or she will be responsible for supporting our team in the execution of solutions marketing and sales follow-through.
- The successful candidate will be creative, interested in sales of software solutions (digitally) and possess good-to-great knowledge of web technologies.
- The right candidate will receive on-the-job training to further sharpen knowledge towards introducing our solutions and services to the market and ensure sales.
- Collaborating with management to achieve key TriVersa digital marketing objectives.
- The face of TriVersa in the cloud -hence able to build strong relationship at all levels towards influencing sales.
- Maintenance of existing and building of new client relationships.
- Generate leads and meet sales targets.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing frequent report on all sales progress
- Able to create engaging, persuasive, relevant content, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate the end-to-end process involved in bringing solution/product messages to the market in line with purpose such as lead generation, education, marketing, and sales.
- Visiting clients, and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Demonstrating product to prospects and coordinating sales effort.
- Maintaining and updating pipelines for all opportunities and customers
- Collaborate with partners and associates towards joint digital marketing initiatives such as webinars, articles, etc. where there are mutually benefiting opportunities.
- Providing insight on status of any digital marketing campaigns currently ongoing
- To design and implement special promotional offers (monthly and otherwise) communicated through social media platforms.
- Daily identify and publish relevant and informative content on digital platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Website, Medium, and others, towards positive brand association and value targets.
- Continue to grow an engaged, real community of followers and contributors on our multiple accounts with multiple channels.
- Monitor industry trends, identifying opportunities for marketing and sales strategies.
- Assist with the year financial target of the company.
Create various digital content in line with TriVersa’s business priorities:
- Create quarterly monthly content calendars.
- Create and schedule posts.
- Manage and Create Custom Content
- Create strategies to include engaging contents towards sales of our solutions and to develop our social channels which can include events, photography, infographics, contests, blog posts, videos and more.
- Content to integrate with other communication channels wherever possible including advertising, PR, website content.
- Create layout recommendations, write copy and oversee the creative development of graphics.
- Support the Development and Execution of Paid Digital Media Strategies
- Includes graphic layout recommendations for display ads, copy for search engine marketing, paid social ads and more.
Monitor Social Media Feeds:
- Monitor and produce content for social feeds such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Includes creation of a response referral sheet on key questions/areas of discussion.
- Feedback back to marketing teams or internal parties as needed for further communication plans.
- Create Bi-Monthly Summary Reporting
- Capture and analyse metrics across the multiple accounts and channels.
- Provide an in-depth monthly overview of content wins and opportunities.
- Set specific objectives and report costs vs growth.
- Track competitor accounts and report on their strategic wins/losses
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in Sales and or digital marketing role.
- University Degree in Business / Commerce related field
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with developing, implementing, and managing social media strategies.
- Adept at creating reports including set up of google analytics.
- Creative experience using various social media, and email marketing tools.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and work colleagues.
- Organized and detail-oriented (where required)
- Proficiency with digital creative tools, marketing animation and social media integration.
- Work for a professional and highly rewarding working environment
- Work a good percentage of the time from home
- Gain significant mentoring to truly deliver superior sales and digital marketing outcomes.
- Progress your career to the next level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
- Social Media Specialist Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Product Manager Job at Zojatech Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Job Openings at PG Consulting
- Social Media Manager Job at Proten International
- Merchandiser / Buyer Job at Aldelia Nigeria
- Job Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Talenture Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer / 360 Recruiter
- Marketer and Marketing Consultant Job at Keen British School