Sales Engineer Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective client in the industrial sector.
- Conduct regular visits to client’s sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities or attend to their complaints and queries.
- Search for potential clients in various industries in the assigned region by the general Manager to widen the customer portfolio.
- Identify and interpret customer requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prepare quotations based on the technical specifications requested and pricing policy adopted by the company.
- Negotiate with the client on various terms and conditions of quotations and or contracts until closing the deal.
- Attend to tenders’ and negotiate with clients tender and contractors and conditions in-line with company accepted parameters and client’s needs.
- Coordinate and follow up on sales projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support product training in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers (technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc)
- Analyse cost and sales in order to achieve sales targets on timely basis.
- Prepare accurate timely reports on client’s visits, sales targets or other as required by management
- Promote the company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Liaises and coordinate with inter-company team’s ad departments (sales services, logistics) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in a related field
- Must have a Chevron contact preferably in the supply/procurement department
- Experience in selling compressors, blowers, generators or heavy machinery is a plus.
- Very good command of English (Spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel. Etc)
- Direct Sales Agent Job at LeadHire Limited
- Pre Sales Officer Job at BluDive Technologies Limited
- Business Manager Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Senior Manager (Business Development) Job at an Insurance Brokerage Firm
- Business Development Executive Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Sansvid M.International
- Sales Technician Job at A.O. Demarg
- Business Development Executive Job at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for a Sales Manager (Packaging or Printing Industry)
- Business Development /Marketing Manager Job at Infinity Security Services Limited