Sales Executive Recruitment at Lisse Africa
Lisse Africa is a dynamic human resource consulting firm with key interest in recruitment with the aim of providing employees that are professional, verified and with a good cultural fit.
At Lisse Africa, our aim is to build the world’s most valued Recruitment Solution Company to Clients, Candidates, Colleagues and the communities where we work and live with regards to support staff recruitment, background verification and staff documentation services. As the crime rate is constantly increasing in the society, it is a necessity to verify the claims of those you deal with as employees or as vendors. Thorough background investigation helps to save employers from the heartache of hiring the wrong candidate. We solely focus on the enhancement of client organizations by providing quality services on various aspects of their human resources and by letting the organization focus on its core issues
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Locations: Kano and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The overall responsibilities will be to find new business prospects, generate sales leads and contacts that will lead to closed deals
- Experience within the textile, pharmaceutical or agrochemical industry is highly desirable.
- Selling the products and services through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking, prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.) Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects.
- Pursue identified prospects via consistent visits/ calls and follow up for timely closure within the specified time frame
- Establish an excellent ongoing working relationship with prospects and clients; optimize each contact with new and existing clients.
- Achieve other targets as per budget including, average size of deals, and other key sales efficiency and productivity tracking ratios as communicated.
- Prepare daily call memos, weekly activity reports and monthly sales forecasts to be forwarded to a supervisor
- Other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in a related field.
- 3 year(s) sales experience within the textile/pharmaceutical/agrochemical industry.
- Ability to meet up with targets.
N150,000 net, monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Technical Recruitment / Business Development Manager Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Dreams Placement Hub
- Business Developer / Content Creator Job at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer Job at ZoomPlus Digitals
- Business Development Officer Job at Eduwalt Communications
- Business Trainee Recruitment at Kradot Limited
- Business Manager Job at Colossus Investments Limited
- Interswitch Nigeria Recruitment for Business Development Manager - Corporate
- Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment for an Agronomist / Technical Sales Officer
- Business Manager