Sales Manager at SpydarNet
Spydar Network Technology - SpydarNet is an indigenous software firm specialized in web and desktop applications such as CRM, Schools Management, Payroll Systems, Leave Management System and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Nationwide
Pre-sales & Sales:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- IManage sales executives assignged to you
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Maximize sales by closing business on an ongoing basis
- Negotiation with existing large accounts for contract renewal, preperation and follow up
- Maintain contracts and other documents and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction always.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree or related professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Salary is based on Commission and very attractive.
- Senior Manager/Manager, Deal Advisory at KPMG
- Pharmacy Administrator
- Client Service & Admin Officer
- Customer Services Officer
- Customer Services Agent
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Operation Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Research and Training Manager
- Operations/Duty Supervisor