Sales persons at Opic
We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills.
Job Title: Sales persons
The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location.
You will also respond to complaints.
Minimum Qualification: Ssce/Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 1 years
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store. Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies Bag, box or gift-wrap packages.
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Retail Sales Associate Job at Timekeepers International Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Sylken Limited
- Sales Officer Job at Kwik Delivery
- Sales Manager Job at HK Pinoy Limited
- Telesales Representative Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at White Soul Group
- Sales and Marketing Executive Recruitment
- Sales & Marketing Executive Job at Megalectrics Limited
- Female Business Development Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Sigma Consulting Group