Sales Representative Job at Orion Group
Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited is an established company specializing in importation and distribution of medical consumables in the Nigeria. Our customers include medical professionals, purchase managers, medical items suppliers etc. We serve our customers through direct mail, field sales representatives and use of mobile technologies.
We have as partners many international manufacturers whose products are considered the best and most widely used in world. Our focus is to provide top quality product at a highly affordable and competitive price. We believe that this will not only improve the quality of healthcare access, but this will also increase healthcare access
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Locations: Island and Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrange appointments with Doctors, Distributors, Hospital Procurement Teams and other Medical Personnel which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and health care professionals in the retail sector
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts of clients
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitor's products
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services sector.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent moving to and from client destinations
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification and experience
- Applicants for Medical sales representative must be a graduate of a reputable University with a Bachelor's Degree or HND
- Possessing a valid driving license with at least one (1) year driving experience is an added advantage.
N60,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location being Applied for" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International