Sales Representative Job at ReelFruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth - retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Abuja
- Develop and manage retail distribution across all channels, thus growing assigned territory or portfolio.
- Drive sales and marketing from lead generation through to fulfilment across all retail channels.
- Oversee all deliveries from end to end.
- Adequate optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs.
- Build and manage clientele base by constantly engaging ReelFruit’s customers.
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, customer engagement, retention and supply.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 1-year sales experience with good understanding of B2B sales and adept in technology; have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to generate new business leads using an existing network of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams.
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, target driven, fast-paced, customer-centric, detail-oriented and proactive.
- The ideal candidate is target-oriented, a team player, hardworking, dynamic, confident, customer-centric, self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys challenges.
N55,000 - N75,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Sales Representative" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Sales Representative Job at E-FAG Quality Concept
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Direct Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Kirby Nigeria
- Sales / Marketing Executive (Security Solutions)
- Van / Field Sales Representative
- Business Development Officer Job at Bookminders Nigeria
- Sales Executive / Marketing Executive Job at Wapic Insurance Plc
- Female Sales and Marketing Executive