Sales Representative Job at Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are urgently looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects at our Fashion store
What does a Sales Representative do?
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- NCE, OND or equivalent
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be a female
- Preferably on the island
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- N35,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Business Developer Job at Royal Heritages
- Retail Sales Representative Job at Supermart.ng
- Sales Person Job at Agoms Integrated Farms Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Total Data Limited
- Sales / Agency Officer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Marketing and Sales Executive Job at Pause Factory
- Business Development Manager Job at Prananet Technologies
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited