Sales Representative Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Code: WJ01-77
Job Location: Abuja
- The Sales Representative is to oversee the sale of products/services by being a direct point of contact with customers, while ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met.
- Present, promote and sell product/services to existing and prospective customers
- Answering customer’s question about credit terms, products, services, prices and availability.
- Maintaining Customer’s records
- Perform cost-benefit and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Requirements and Experience
- OND, HND or its equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strategic prospective skills Communication skills Active listening skills Good knowledge of product
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Sales Representative Job at E-FAG Quality Concept
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Direct Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Kirby Nigeria
- Sales / Marketing Executive (Security Solutions)
- Van / Field Sales Representative
- Business Development Officer Job at Bookminders Nigeria
- Sales Executive / Marketing Executive Job at Wapic Insurance Plc
- Female Sales and Marketing Executive