Ameera Ventures Limited is looking to hire a productive FMCG Sales representative who will join our sales team.
The sales representative will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the targets, servicing distributor orders, gaining new customers and expanding market territory. As such, this is a primarily outdoor job.
- Servicing appointed distributors, sales partners, and retail outlets.
- Must continuously represent the organization in the market place by visiting, taking orders, servicing such orders and collecting marked feedback for management decisions
- The sales representative also monitors and ensures credit policy as it affect customers limit are strictly adhered to.
- The sales representative prepares weekly and monthly reports. The weekly reports indicates the sales performance against target on weekly and cumulative basis for the month while the monthly report is written to give account of all sales activities in the month which include sales performance, comparative sales analysis, reason for variance, quality/product complaints, competitors’ activities, promotional activities and others.
- The sales representative is to expand customer base and enlist more customers for distribution.
- The sales representative is to establish good rapport and excellent working relationship with customers, members of staff and colleagues.
- He/She should possess good communication skills, agility, dedication to work, understanding of the features and benefits of each product.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Goal oriented, driven and ingenious.
- Core FMCG sales experience is highly prized especially if it involves hardcore sales to distributors & retailers in the open markets.
- Obtain and execute orders which meet or exceed 100% of the sales target across the brands.
- Arrange customers’ visits to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Report timely trade feedback to the management recording demand and product complaint.
- Monitor and prepare competitors activities within the assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of any technical changes to company products, system and policy to able to offer up-to-date advice to all customers.
- Compile and make available the weekly/monthly reports including sales figures
- Reporting Line:
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Store & Inventory Officer Job at Arit of Africa Ltd
- Archive Officer Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Cross Country Limited
- Sales Representative (Real Estate) Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Van Sales Representative Job at Oluwabukunmi Ventures
- Sales / Retail Executive Recruitment at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Client Service / Sales Officer Recruitment at McOlay Concepts International
- Sales Development Manager Job at Mondelez International Inc
- Store Keeper Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc