Ameera Ventures Limited is looking to hire a productive FMCG Sales representative who will join our sales team.
The sales representative will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the targets, servicing distributor orders, gaining new customers and expanding market territory. As such, this is a primarily outdoor job.
- Servicing appointed distributors, sales partners, and retail outlets.
- Must continuously represent the organization in the market place by visiting, taking orders, servicing such orders and collecting marked feedback for management decisions
- The sales representative also monitors and ensures credit policy as it affect customers limit are strictly adhered to.
- The sales representative prepares weekly and monthly reports. The weekly reports indicates the sales performance against target on weekly and cumulative basis for the month while the monthly report is written to give account of all sales activities in the month which include sales performance, comparative sales analysis, reason for variance, quality/product complaints, competitors’ activities, promotional activities and others.
- The sales representative is to expand customer base and enlist more customers for distribution.
- The sales representative is to establish good rapport and excellent working relationship with customers, members of staff and colleagues.
- He/She should possess good communication skills, agility, dedication to work, understanding of the features and benefits of each product.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Goal oriented, driven and ingenious.
- Core FMCG sales experience is highly prized especially if it involves hardcore sales to distributors & retailers in the open markets.
- Obtain and execute orders which meet or exceed 100% of the sales target across the brands.
- Arrange customers’ visits to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Report timely trade feedback to the management recording demand and product complaint.
- Monitor and prepare competitors activities within the assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of any technical changes to company products, system and policy to able to offer up-to-date advice to all customers.
- Compile and make available the weekly/monthly reports including sales figures
- Reporting Line:
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Field Marketer/ Sales Consultant Recruitment at EZDEELZ REALTORS LTD
- Retail Store Manager Job at Tempkers
- Sales and Marketing Executive Reruitment at Tempkers
- Sales Executive Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Manager Job at Willet Homes and Properties Limited
- Sales Representative Job at SDI
- Sales Executive (Female) at Montaigne Place
- Sales Agent Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Female Sales Representative Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Retail Sales Executive Recruitment at Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc