Sales Support Officer
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Prepare RFI, PFR and other relevant documents as required of various prospect for bid purpose and winning of accounts
- Support the sales team in meeting and surpassing sales targets and ensure that profitability is maintained.
- Carry out market research, stay updated on market and industry trends, and develop strategies to improve the company and stay competitive in the market
- Actively contribute to growth strategy and wider business plan for the company
- Identify new corporate clients, assess creditability of clients and prepare necessary bid for the winning of new account within stipulated time frame
- Establish objective, explore customer needs with the aim of matching product with the customer value proposition
- Manage existing relationship with all client, resolving all complaint and ensure that satisfactory services are rendered.
- Promote the company’s brand, product and services, and make recommendations that would drive brands growth.
- Create awareness of the brand as well as analyze the market potential and the value of existing and potential clients.
- Setting and enforcing long term goals in line with the company’s growth objectives
- Plan and organize sales strategy by maximizing company’s return on investment.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report of the department and assist in training within the unit.
- B.Sc/HND in related disciple
- 2-4years relevant Sales experience, with exposure working with multinationals
- Ability to prepare Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Ability to prepare Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Ability to prepare Request For Information (RFI)
- Ability to achieve sales Targets and working effectively within a team.
Application Ends on...
6th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email, using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Business Development Executive (BDE)
- Business Developer
- Senior Staff Account Manager , Digital Sales Direct Job at GE Nigeria
- Business Development Officer
- Ticketing Officer
- Marketer/Customer Sales Representative
- Business Sales Officer
- Distributor Transformation Manager Job at Guiness Nigeria Plc
- Operation and Maintenance Business Unit Manager Job at Mentor IMC Group
- Senior Station Manager Job at ENYO Retail & Supply